Certified in Production & Inventory Management Preparation Course
The Certified in Production and Inventory Management program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control, a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. The CPIM designation is earned by successfully completing two exams demonstrating competency in production and inventory management. Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve internal operations within the four walls of your company.
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively improve internal operations
- Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services Earning
The benefits of attending this course:
Earning the CPIM credential makes you a recognized expert in internal operations for your organization. Your commitment and effort demonstrates your high level of knowledge and skills to your employer and colleagues. Certification makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, boosting your career and keeping your organization more competitive in today’s economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CPIM certification defines you as an internal operations expert and leader.
The following proposed agenda is subject to changes by the client for the ultimate benefit of improving the training ROI of delegates and the client organization. The schedule duration can also be lengthened if the client wishes to enable delegates to achieve an even deeper understanding.
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- BUSINESS-WIDE CONCEPTS
- DEMAND PLANNING
- TRANSFORMATION OF DEMAND INTO SUPPLY
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for:
CPIM is beneficial for professionals working in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
- Finance and cost accounting
- Manufacturing information systems
A background in Supply Chain Management / Operations.
The learning methodology is highly interactive, consisting of a balanced mix of short presentations, the Course Director’s extensive experience in this specialized field, handouts containing key articles and topic support, dialogue about leading practice, delegates’ own ideas, experiences and Q&A, sharing of knowledge, discussions, feedback, scenarios, case studies, practical examples, individual and group exercises designed to assist the participants to gain a working knowledge of the topics taught and to embed the skills.
6 hours per session, one session per week for 5 weeks to a total of 30 hours.