Certified Supply Chain Manager(CSCM)
This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the supply chain. It is designed, combining theory and current industry practice, to provide insight and support for daily decisions. In addition to the in-depth coverage of the standard supply chain tools, strategies and methodologies, it also covers topics such as Leadership, Theory of Constraints, Lean Six Sigma, and Operational Accounting. A CSCM designation demonstrates that you are both an expert in supply chain theory, and a practitioner. It demonstrates your capability to manage and lead a modern supply chain organization.
- Module: Understanding the Supply Chain
- Module: Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit & Scope
- Module: Supply Chain Drivers & Obstacles
- Module: Facilities
- Module: Inventory
- Module: Transportation
- Module: Designing the Supply Chain Network
- Module: Sourcing
- Module: Information
- Module: Pricing
- Module: Forecasting
- Module: Aggregate Planning
- Module: MRP—DDMRP
- Module: Planning Supply & Demand in a Supply Chain: Managing Predictable Variability
- Module: Managing Economies of Scale: Cycle Inventory
- Module: Managing Uncertainty in the Supply Chain: Safety Inventory
- Module: Determining Optimal Level of Product Availability
- Module: Coordination
- Module: TOC and Throughput Accounting
- Module: Leadership
- Module: Lean Six Sigma
- Module: Sustainability
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for:
- Supply chain professionals empowered to make strategic decisions.
- Organizations wanting to improve their competitive edge by providing their executives an holistic supply chain perspective.
- Individuals leading a supply chain transformation within their organizations.
- Top level managers, entrepreneur’s and business consultants.
Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of experience in supply chain management
The learning methodology is highly interactive, consisting of a balanced mix of short presentations, the Course Director’s extensive experience in this specialized field, handouts containing key articles and topic support, dialogue about leading practice, delegates’ own ideas, experiences and Q&A, sharing of knowledge, discussions, feedback, scenarios, case studies, practical examples, individual and group exercises designed to assist the participants to gain a working knowledge of the topics taught and to embed the skills.
6 hours per session, one session per week for 7 weeks to a total of 42 hours.