Supply Chain Framwork and Strategy (SCFS)
It's no secret that the field of supply chain management is thriving. Businesses all around the world have changed their strategies and, more crucially, globalization and competition have forced businesses to rethink how they operate profitably. It's a supply chain strategy that impacts every aspect of our lives, from our cars to our clothes to the food we eat. Today, the supply chain is as important as sales, marketing, and finance in many businesses. This is because there is a lot of variation in consumer demand, and products are available at a lower cost.
- Developing a supply chain strategy that includes everything from forecasting to inventory management to cash flow.
- Focused on the supply chain network as a whole, not just the physical execution of the supply chain.
- The basics of how the supply chain works. • Providing a well-structured process and methodologies for successfully implementing a supply chain strategy.
- The importance of planning, sourcing, manufacturing, and delivering in supply chain management.
- The involvement of a customer in supply chain management.
- Module 1: Upstream Supply Chain
- Module 2: Downstream Supply Chain and Customers
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for:
- Procurement, transportation, logistics, distribution, and warehouse professionals.
- Suppliers, distributors, and inventory professionals.
- Operations, production, and manufacturing professionals.
We offer a unique approach to achieving a qualification, tailoring studies to our learners’ in accordance with their needs and requirements. We promote beat practice and high standards in industry, working to support and assist business and individuals through the implementation of blended learning.
2 hours of education with an online on-demand lectures