Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner (CFDP)
The "Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner" (CFDP) certification is internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standard Board). It guarantees that its bearer is familiar with quantitative, qualitative and causal forecasting models that will maximize profits by providing a balance between demand and supply.
A "Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner" (CFDP) is able to understand different perspectives within the organization to reach forecast consensus while maintaining demand plans aligned with strategic objectives.
- Module: Supply chain management essentials
- Module: Inventory planning fundamentals
- Module: Bullwhip effect
- Module: Introduction to sales and operations planning / integrated business planning - S&OP / IBP
- Module: Consensus, prioritization and integration with strategic planning
- Module: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Module: Forecasting myths, realities and challenges
- Module: Forecasting based on historical data
- Module: Seasonal demand forecasting
- Module: Intermittent demand forecasting
- Module: Causal and qualitative forecasting models
- Module: New product forecasting
- Module: Forecast performance
- Module: Demand driven supply chain framework
- Module: Demand sensing
- Module: Supply chain response
- Module: Introduction to Demand Driven Materials Requirement Planning– DDMRP
- Module: Improving forecasting with POS data and demand sensing
- Module: Principles of data analysis
- Module: Improving forecasting with Machine Learning
- Module: Improving forecasting with Six Sigma
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for:
Professionals coordinating the planning processes within their organization.
Organizations in need to improve their balance between supply and demand.
Proactive professionals looking to stand out in the eyes of recruiters or current employers.
The learning methodology is highly interactive, consisting of a balanced mix of short presentations, the Course Director’s extensive experience in this specialized field, handouts containing key articles and topic support, dialogue about leading practice, delegates’ own ideas, experiences and Q&A, sharing of knowledge, discussions, feedback, scenarios, case studies, practical examples, individual and group exercises designed to assist the participants to gain a working knowledge of the topics taught and to embed the skills.
6 hours per session, one session per week for 3 weeks to a total of 18 hours.