Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP)
The Certified Demand Driven Planner exam preparation is comprised on 18 modules of in-depth demand driven supply chain education. The CDDP program is the official preparatory course for the ISCEA’s Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) certification which is internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standard Board). The Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) exam preparation is designed for Professionals, Managers and Planners responsible for implementing & maintaining Demand Driven Model.
- Module: Supply chain management essentials
- Module: Introduction to Sales and Operations Planning - S&OP
- Module: Traditional inventory planning fundamentals
- Module: Bullwhip effect
- Module: Demand driven supply chain framework
- Module: Demand sensing
- Module: Supply chain response
- Module: Data analysis relevance in the DDSC
- Module: DDMRP foundations: The need for MRP evolution
- Module: DDMRP foundations: Traditional MRP and DRP
- Module: DDMRP foundations: Lean Six Sigma and the Theory of Constraints
- Module: DDMRP inventory positioning
- Module: DDMRP buffer sizing and buffer profile
- Module: DDMRP buffer adjustments
- Module: DDMRP buffer replenishment
- Module: DDMRP buffer replenishment distribution network considerations
- Module: DDMRP execution alerts
- Module: DDMRP Buffer performance and S&OP implications
- Module: Demand Driven Supply Chain Technology
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for:
Strategic Decision Makers, Managers & Planners of Production & Distribution.
Manufacturing, Warehousing & Logistics Professional, Materials Managers & MRP implementers.
Demand Planners & Inventory Controller, IT Architects in SCM.
The learning methodology is highly interactive, consisting of a balanced mix of short presentations, the Course Director’s extensive experience in this specialized field, handouts containing key articles and topic support, dialogue about leading practice, delegates’ own ideas, experiences and Q&A, sharing of knowledge, discussions, feedback, scenarios, case studies, practical examples, individual and group exercises designed to assist the participants to gain a working knowledge of the topics taught and to embed the skills.
6 hours per session, one session per week for 3 weeks to a total of 18 hours.